Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 11, 2012

30 for 30 Countdown #7 - Spa

Sometimes you just need a day to chill.

I always have a lot of tension in my back that does not feel good.  One of my new year's resolutions for 2011 was to get one massage per month.  I had failed by March.

Pampering ourselves is something so special that makes us feel so good, yet most of us just don't have the time for it.  While having a spa day is certainly not new to me, it's something I want to do more often in my 30s.

As I let my masseuse rub my shoulders, he told me how many knots were in my back.  "How can I get rid of them?"  I asked.  "You can't," he stated, "they're emotional knots from too much stress."  Thanks.

We all have too much stress and too little pampering.  Let's change that!


Rosemary, Julia, and me getting massages and mani/pedis.


My feet are red, Julia's are blue,
30 is sweet and so are you!

No comments:

Post a Comment