Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What would you do for $20?

I would eat a slice of rotting pizza...

During a marathon weekend at work, the partner bought us pizza to eat in a conference room.  We are slobs; we never cleaned up.

Three days later, we all met in the same conference room and saw that the pizza was still sitting out.  "Would you give me $100 to eat a slice?"  I jokingly asked.  Then, the same partner who bought the pizza in the first place pulled out a $20 from his wallet and put it down on the table.

Did I hold out for my $100?  Of course not.  I'm no better than 5-year-olds in the  Kids Marshmallow Experiment so I took the offer!  (Also, the night before I had turned down an offer of $20 to swallow a whole mouthful of BBQ sauce).

The pizza looked like this:

But all I saw was this:


I was told I couldn't heat it up and had to eat the entire slice!  So it ended up like this:


Despite tasting pretty gross, I didn't get sick!  And I got $20!  Don't tell HR  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment